Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....

So I have been reading all these different posts on Wednesday where people talk about what they are loving on this Wednesday...so I thought I would give it a shot....so here goes:

I am LOVING that I am 22 days from graduation, that is only 9 days of class, three days of exams (and then weekends and non-class days). I can barely contain myself, I am sooo soo sooo excited!

I am LOVING that my relationship with God is growing so much deeper then I ever thought possible. I had always wanted a deep relationship with Him, but I didn't know how to go about it, yes prayer and reading the Bible but something that I decided to do has helped my love for my Lord to grow to a new depth. And I love that! 

I am LOVING love....yes I know it sounds cheesy, and there should be harps in the background, and a naked baby floating above my head...shoot me (and to be ironic that is what the baby would do) I can't help it. I am not just in love with a person but with life right now and especially God. I am just feeling so much love for things I never thought I would. I had always thought about falling in love, but I never knew what it was like until recently. I am in love with all types of love in my life. 

I am LOVING my crazy friends in my women's studies class. That class is probably the most random, and awkward class I have ever been in but I love it, simply because of the girls in it. Yes some of the girls are Really weird...and I mean really REALLY weird...but then there are the few that I love! They are like me, and see the weirdness going on and laugh. Some girls take that class so seriously but come on, how serious can a class about being a woman (and talking about the woman parts) be?

I am LOVING the new show Extreme Couponing. It is crazy and scares me a lot. I never want to be one of those wives that has a giant stock pile of 28 jars of spaghetti, 30 sticks of D.O. and 90 bottles of shampoo. Now I am all for coupons but it is just ridiculous! Some of these people don't even have jobs they just coupon! It is crazy...maybe if I do want to save as much money as these people and start a stockpile I can hire someone to do it for me :)

Well I hope my first "What I am Loving Wednesday" told you a little about me and was all that it could be....
(that was a weird ending and I don't know why I rhymed)

Matthew 22: 37-39 "Jesus said, "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' this is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself." 

No comments:

Post a Comment