Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....

So I really Like what people are doing with the "What I'm Loving Wednesday" so I think I will join them....


First I am LOVING that my man's mom is doing better. If you didn't know she had a heart-attack last Monday and was in pretty bad shape, but now she is doing a lot better. She is still on a breathing tube, but is responding to her family, she is awake, and they think she is making great progress. God is GOOD!

Second I am loving being completely done with school! It is extremely weird, but really great at the same time. I think it is weird because I have yet to do anything and am just being a bum at my parents house...but I am working on it. I am applying to any open jobs at any news station, and I have two part time jobs for the summer that will be great. It will all work out eventually...at least that is what everyone keeps telling me. 

Third I am loving this month! So much has already happened this month and still so much....I graduated, we had my graduation party (which was amazing), my parents gave me my early birthday present, tickets to see Young Frankenstein (and yes I took my man), my birthday is in less then 2 weeks, and in that same week it will be me and my man's one year! I can't believe how the time has flown by, sometimes I still think we just started dating. I am incredibly lucky and blessed to have him in my life, I waited my entire life to find him and I thank God everyday for sending me the man of my dreams. 

What are you loving??

No comments:

Post a Comment