Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....


First
I am loving that my birthday is in 5 days! woop woop! But what is weird I keep forgetting it is almost my birthday. Isn't that strange...but I guess it is because this birthday is not a milestone in my life. I am just turning 22, no big deal. No flags, parades, or sky writers please. I acutally would rather not do anything big, maybe just lunch or dinner with the most important people in my life. Maybe that is my wish...just for time. Time rushes by so fast that sometimes you forget to enjoy the little moments like fixing dinner with your brother-in-law, driving in the car with your nephews, watching food network with my little brother and sister, telling my mom about my day, going to Clarksville with my dad, talking in funny accents with my sister, and laying on the couch beside my man....time flies by so enjoy the little things.
 I know I do. 

Second
I am loving that I am back in my favorite town in the world. I love White House, and could not imagine being anywhere else (right now). This is where I grew up, went to school, my family is here, and this is where I fell in love. I love White House, and I love being home. 

Third
I love that next week I get to start a great job...watching two adorable, funny, and crazy boys...my nephews! I am so excited, it won't be like babysitting because I have to actually do "real stuff" with them not just lay around the house...but it will be great. I love them both so much and I am looking forward to spending all summer with my two favorite little redheads! Being a nanny will be awesome...just call me 

what are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment