Monday, February 21, 2011

words...words...words

"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!"

How I wish this were true
        So..recently some people have been hurt by my "blog" and that was never my intention, but I was hurt in return. Words are so heavy and come with so many different interpretations and on both accounts things were said that were hurtful....I am sorry to the person or the people that were upset by my words, but I was upset when I wrote them. I think people should say how they feel in a safe way, and that is what I was trying to do...vent in a way that no one would know who I was talking about, but in turns out that the one person did know and was hurt....and for that I am truly sorry
      
But I am not sorry for what I said, it was how I felt, I just should have chosen a different method to express my feelings.

Some words were exchanged on both accounts that were very hurtful and probably just puffed up due to the situation.

I choose to bear the "burden" of "hoisting  the white flag" first. Even now, there are words still floating in cyber space that are hurtful and just full of spite. I hope that forgiveness can be sought in both people....I know I will try my best at some of the things pointed out, and I hope the other will too. 

If further comfort on the situation is sought I hope we will both be able to act like adults and choose our words wisely, and discuss our feelings together.

I will never hold any of the words said against you, and I hope you will do the same...


~For today, we start anew...making new paths, new fortunes, and most of all a new future~

No comments:

Post a Comment