Monday, February 28, 2011

I am Happy today....

This is the best word that describes me right now. 
I am happy! 
Here are the reasons...

1. I have deepened my relationship with God so much and a lot in just in this past week. I have missed it so much and forgot how much I needed that deep and meaningful love I share with my LORD! I look forward to each and of every moment of my life walking along with My Father. It makes me so happy to think about how much he has blessed my life with...

2. I am about to graduate from college...it is so weird, to think about how fast this time has gone. It seems like only yesterday that I was walking to my first class, Intro to Theater, nervous and excited all at the same time. I can't believe this chapter of my life is coming to a close but honestly I couldn't be happier. I am so excited for my future, and what it holds for me, but nonetheless I am enjoying my present more than anything.

3. I have an amazing family....I know people say that all the time but I really do. The other week in my TV criticism class (yes I know I am cursed to be in a class where we watch TV and then talk about it) we watched The Cosby Show, and some of the people in the class talked about how they couldn't relate to such a family show....but then I thought my family is just like that. We are close, and silly and love each other no matter what, I love my family so much and thank God for them every day. They inspire me and push me and I will always know they are there for me no matter what! They make me so happy every day.

4. I have a great man yeah yeah....you can sigh/gag all you want, about me talking about my relationship...but I am so happy with my life and He is a HUGE part of it. I won't go into any details, because you would probably get sick (yeah, we are that sweet/cute) but I will say this...last night at our small groups someone was talking about waiting for that one special person God has chosen for you...and I know that God chose him for me. He made him just for me, he is my one special person, and I thank God everyday for putting him in my life. He has blessed me with an incredible man and I am so happy we are together.

I am a very happy person right now...and I owe it to the above people but above all else I owe my happiness to God. He has blessed me and continues to bless me every day. 

Psalm 9: 1-2 " I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High!"

No comments:

Post a Comment